About this site
Welcome to Open Access @ CUNY! Our goal is to highlight and advocate for open access scholarship and publishing across the university.
This site was created by a team of CUNY library faculty who are interested in promoting Open Access materials for our libraries and who also publish their own scholarship openly.
TagsACRL advocacy Authors' Rights Baruch blogs Brooklyn College City Tech coapi crash course cuny CUNY IT Conference faculty FASTR Free University of NYC FRPAA Grad Center green open access handout Hunter College institutional repository journals legislation librarians May Day meetups news NYU oatextbooks open access open access textbooks Open Access Week open courses open education open educational materials Open Science petition policy presentation promotion radio repositories slideshow students teach-in workshop
- Jill Cirasella on Explaining Open Access Journals with the Language of Math (for Those Who Like that Sort of Thing)
- Stevan Harnad on Explaining Open Access Journals with the Language of Math (for Those Who Like that Sort of Thing)
- Maura A. Smale on Advocate for OA in New York State!
- State open-access legislation | Gavia Libraria on Advocate for OA in New York State!
- Steven Ovadia on Teaching about Open Access Without Saying “Open Access”
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: workshop
CUNY will host the ACRL Scholarly Communication 101 Road Show on Friday, June 3, 2011 at Brooklyn College. As part of this event, two expert presenters will offer a presentation and workshop entitled “Scholarly Communication 101: Starting with the Basics,” … Continue reading