About this site
Welcome to Open Access @ CUNY! Our goal is to highlight and advocate for open access scholarship and publishing across the university.
This site was created by a team of CUNY library faculty who are interested in promoting Open Access materials for our libraries and who also publish their own scholarship openly.
TagsACRL advocacy Authors' Rights Baruch blogs Brooklyn College City Tech coapi crash course cuny CUNY IT Conference faculty FASTR Free University of NYC FRPAA Grad Center green open access handout Hunter College institutional repository journals legislation librarians May Day meetups news NYU oatextbooks open access open access textbooks Open Access Week open courses open education open educational materials Open Science petition policy presentation promotion radio repositories slideshow students teach-in workshop
- Jill Cirasella on Explaining Open Access Journals with the Language of Math (for Those Who Like that Sort of Thing)
- Stevan Harnad on Explaining Open Access Journals with the Language of Math (for Those Who Like that Sort of Thing)
- Maura A. Smale on Advocate for OA in New York State!
- State open-access legislation | Gavia Libraria on Advocate for OA in New York State!
- Steven Ovadia on Teaching about Open Access Without Saying “Open Access”
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Category Archives: Meetups
Please join us for our next OA Meetup, Thursday, April 26, 3-5 pm in the Mina Rees Library, lower level.* This is an open meeting–we have plenty we could discuss: May Day plans, things the group could work on, OA topics at … Continue reading
Please join us for our next OA Meetup, Monday March 26 from 3-5pm in the Mina Rees Library, lower level.* We plan to talk about open access textbooks, and we would love to have more students, staff members, faculty and … Continue reading
At the Open Access Publishing Network @ CUNY meetup yesterday, we set the date for our next meeting* (If you missed it, you can see the notes from the meeting here): Join us! Friday, February 17 *2:30-4pm @ the Mina … Continue reading